Our bodies are amazing because despite what adventures we put them through, they are always working to maintain a state of balance and cleanliness. It’s up to us to help our body do it’s job best.
These are seven simple things that you can add to your routine to “get your body cleaned up.”
- First is stay hydrated. Drinking clean water is very important for proper body function.
- Eat more greens. Raw green vegetables are like little scrubbers for our cells; greens are excellent at helping keep a clean house.
- Eat raw fermented veggies. This food group contains helpful amounts of good bacteria to grow and support your gut microbiome. These bacteria help clean up your body for you, so you don’t have to work as hard.
- Eat foods that support your lymphatic system. Eating vegetables and fruit that support healthy liver, gallbladder, kidney, pancreas, spleen, and intestinal function helps them to do their job of filtering and digesting food much more efficiently. Some examples are garlic, horseradish, parsley, mint, and cabbage.
- Drink herbal teas. Many different herbs can help support the function of your major organs and these herbs will also help you to feel “clean inside” more quickly. Dandelion root and greens, often thought of as a weed, is perfect for healthy liver support.
- Try adding in light exercise. Simple exercise like walking, rebounding, or stretching all help to improve the flow of lymph fluid throughout your body. Lymph fluid is meant to clean and filter wastes from your body; helping it to move will help you to feel your best too.
- And most importantly, enjoy the journey. Toss love around freely, laugh as much as possible, and keep on going when you “slip up” because those slip-ups are meant to teach us something about ourselves.
This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase using the links provided the cost is the same to you, and a small commission will be given to Curing Vision. Thanks for your support!