How will you get enough protein when eating a plant-based diet? My answer to that question is here.
And below is the recipe for this beautiful as a flower salad that is a complete serving of protein, and alkaline forming.
- 4 cups Green Leaf Lettuce, loosly packed
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- Grey Sea Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup Chives
- 1 large Avocado
- 1-2 Tomatillo
- 1/2 cup English Cucumber
- 1/2 cup Orange & Yellow Bell Pepper
- 1/2 Sliced Roma Tomato
- 1/4 Pepitas
- 2 Slices of Lime
- 1/4 cup Freshly Grown Sprouts
- Sprinkling of Dandelion & Chive Blooms
Toss the first 5 ingredients in a bowl to mix, then lay on plate. Next, start decorating! Add the remaining ingredients how ever you wish and have fun playing with your food!